Saturday, December 29, 2018

DS Turns 9...






My biggest boy turned 9 on November 18th!  I can’t believe this is his last year in single digits. The time has gone by so quickly and I know it’s just going to get faster the older they get. We celebrated DS’ birthday by taking him and a few friends to an LSU game. 











David Scott,
You are such a blessing to Daddy and me. You have a sweet and kind heart; that is such a good attribute to have regardless of where you go in life.  You’re a good friend to all who meet you. As our oldest, you are very responsible and helpful with your brother and sister. But, you can get a little distracted if you’re playing on the iPad. You love learning and building things. It’s been amazing to watch you build all your Lego sets and your methodical process for completing the process. You can do anything you set your mind to. I repeat:  YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU SET YOUR MIND TO!  You are brilliant and I know you will accomplish great things.

These last 8 years with you have been such a joy to watch you grow and learn. And I’m really excited to see what your future holds. It’s bright...I’m wearing shades...you should too (sorry...80s song reference slash mom health advice all in one). I love you. Daddy loves you. Drew and Maggie love you. Keep your head high, maintain a positive attitude, and there’s no stopping you, Lovebug. 

Love always, 
Mama



No comments:

Post a Comment