Before I include the pics, here are a few things we learned:
1. Don't lose your parking ticket when you go to the New Orleans Aquarium which is what happened when we stopped there as we were making our way to the beach. It costs $72 instead of the $15 that it would have. Barf.
2. Scotty should only wear cheap sunglasses or maybe just don't wear your good sunglasses in the water.
3. Always pack board games for when it rains. You should know by now that there will be at least one rainy day while you're there.
4. Don't go to the zoo at the beach after it rains. It's muddy and it smells. Really bad. Also, don't forget the sunscreen or a hat for your baby. Luckily they sold sunscreen at the zoo, but still...
5. No matter the size of your vehicle, over-packing is apparently a requirement and your vehicle will never be big enough.
But here are some pics:
|Loved, loved, loved the beach...|
|Buried in the sand...|
|Daddy and his boys...|
|Mama and her big boy...|
|DS got to "jump like Spiderman" at The Hangout...|
|Feeding the animals at the zoo...|
|I was so excited to meet up with Alicia and meet her twins!|
|Mamaw and her favorite great-grandsons (and their mama!)|
|Mimi loved trying to get Drew to smile|
|Happy boys! Love the beach!|
|Lee, Mimi, Scotty|