Now that you are crawling, you are able to get all over the house. And little guy, you are fast! You and David Scott are playing together and he likes for you to "chase" him as he runs in circles (around you) through the living room and dining room. You also follow him wherever he goes which is nice most of the time since I can kind of corral you and "guide" you to the part of the house I need you -- or don't need you -- to be in. You are growing so fast and I know you'll be all grown up in the blink of an eye. It seems like just yesterday that we were enjoying this phase of your big brother's baby-hood...and now he's almost 4. My little butter bean, you are currently:
• 20 pounds
• 26 inches tall
• wearing size 3 diapers
• wearing a few 6-month, but mainly 9-12-month-sized clothes
• I have no clue what size shoes you wear because I never put shoes on you. I'm sure that will change soon.
• cutting 2 top teeth -- that makes two on bottom and four on top!
• pulling up on everything -- the ottoman, a side table, your exersaucer, chairs, toys...everything. I think you'll be walking before your first birthday.
• eating baby food at every meal and taking about 5 6-oz bottles a day.
• sleeping through the night. You go to sleep about 7:30 and wake up about 5:30 or 6. Every day. Even on weekends. I'm not sure when you'll want to sleep late on weekends, but DS still hasn't gotten the memo either as that is still his wake-up time every day as well.
You are generally a happy baby and everyone comments on how happy and good-natured you (and your brother) are. I don't know how we lucked out with you boys, but we hit the jackpot with you two. Don't get me wrong, you can both throw epic fits, but fortunately those only come when you're tired. We love you, sweet boy!