You were 14 months old on the 18th of this month. In what is becoming a bad habit, I'm a little late in posting about it. You are currently:
• 30 inches in length
• 24 pounds
• using up our last few of the Size 3 diapers. I have the box of 4s ready to go but don't want to skip ahead and waste any of the 3s b/c diapers are so expensive.
• eating only adult food. You even eat chips and salsa and guacamole. Last week you ate an enchilada -- not the whole thing obviously, but about half of it.
• saying SO many words: hey, bye, Mama, Dada, Lola, s'that (what's that), there, duck, dog, cow, look, book, uh oh, Boo, David Scott (Da Cot), bubbles, woof, mi (think "milk" without the "lk") -- no significant changes from last month but more babbling with words/sounds that don't make much sense to Daddy and me.
• doing lots of things: waving bye-bye, blowing kisses, shaking your head "no" and "yes," climbing onto the ottoman, and pointing at things -- especially when you want it (juice, snack, etc.). You love giving us hugs (oh wee) and sugar, but are becoming more stingy with them.
• seeking out the paci if it is not in your mouth or within reach/sight.
• bringing us books when you want to read -- "book" but you don't say the "k". Your favorite is still "Brown Bear."
• sleeping from 7:30-ish at night until 5:30-ish in the morning when you wake up crying and we come to get you and let you snuggle in our bed til it's time to get up.
• walking 99.9% of the time and even running/quickly walking some too.
• still throwing mini-fits if something doesn't go your way.
• also, you have 8 teeth and all 4 molars have broken the surface.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone