Wednesday, February 16, 2011

10 Things...

1. Life seems to be extra-crazy lately.
2. As a consequence, I haven't taken any pictures except with my cell phone. Or blogged.
3. We put our house on the market a little over a week ago. Therefore, we have to keep the house in "showable" condition. Ugh. But if you're in the market, or know someone who is looking for a cute, new (2006) house in Gonzales, drop me an email.



4. I am watching American Idol at this very moment even though I swore I wasn't watching this season. Surprisingly, I like it. And there seems to be a large number of LA contestants. Represent.
5. DS just started crying after being in his bed quietly for about 10 minutes.
6. I think he is cutting his eye teeth (Canines? Incisors?). Earlier at dinner tonight:



7. Thank goodness for the Blackeyed Peas. They've saved me from losing my mind during both our morning and afternoon commutes this week. DS would throw his paci out of reach and start crying. So rather than climbing in the backseat once traffic stopped to retrieve the thrown paci, I decided we would just turn on "Boom, Boom, Pow." This is still David Scott's favorite song.
8. I am liking "Boom, Boom, Pow" less and less. Not really. I am however, an awesome rapper and would be willing to fill in for Fergie if they need me.
9. I finally resumed my relationship with the gym after taking a 2-year hiatus. I literally felt a burden lift off my shoulders when I signed back up. It is awesome.
10. I guess this should've been #4, but whatev. Our plan is to move back into BR. Being in the car 2.5 - 3 hours a day is starting to take it's toll on me. Living closer to town will be such an improvement in our quality of life and we'll be able to do more things like kindermusic, gymboree, and just running errands after work without as much worry for getting home so late.



PS - David Scott will be 15 months old on Friday. Wow.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE this season of AI! way more than the last few... ds is still a cutie!

    ReplyDelete