Wednesday, September 5, 2012

It's a...

B-O-Y!!!  We are so excited that David Scott is getting a little brother!  Baby Boy will be here before we know it. And yes, we have a name -- Andrew Wright Rainwater. His name is inspired by both My family and Scotty's. Andrew comes from Anders - and since my nephew is Anders, well, we're not trying to recycle anything.  Wright is the last name of Scotty's grandparents, more affectionately known as Mamaw and Papaw.  And although Papaw passed away just before DS turned one, I know that he would be thrilled that another part of his name lives on in his second-born great-grandchild. It has yet to be determined if we will call him Andrew (my choice) or Drew (his Daddy's preference). I guess we'll just wait to see if he looks more like an Andrew or a Drew once he arrives.

We got several good ultrasound pics including the money-shot confirming his gender. Here's another pic of the baby -- thumb-sucking and all:

2 comments: