Wednesday, November 27, 2013

10 Months...

Gah!  Here we are at the end of another month and I haven't done my monthly update on Baby Drew. But for the one or two people who actually read my blog, here it is:

My Sweet Baby,
You turned 10 months old on November 9th. And boy are you growing!  Currently, you are:
• 21 pounds
• 28 Inches tall
• wearing size 3 diapers (still)
• wearing size 3.5 or 4 shoes
• wearing 12 months-sized clothes -- even some that are 18-months!  I don't think you are that big, but you're bigger than some of the over-12-months old kids who will be in your next class at daycare. 
• still taking 4-5 bottles a day and eating more and more people food and less baby food. So far you've had at least a bite twelve of pretty much everything we eat. You especially like guacamole, ravioli, and anything with rice. Mama's Boy...
• still cruising on the furniture -- but more than you have been...really cruising now, though. 
• cutting your 8th tooth -- the fourth one on the bottom. 

Baby Drew, you can be so sweet, giving me kisses...just before you try to bite me, always wanting to be held...only by me. You really are a Mama's Boy.  I love it!  Really, I do. I know this time is fleeting and one day you and David Scott will be bigger and won't want to be with your mom. So I will continue to purposefully enjoy the chaos, exhaustion, and frustration because it comes along with much joy, excitement, and pride with each new milestone you boys reach. 

Love, 
Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment