Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Frustration...

I have encountered more viewing issues and problems as a result of having to replace the background on my blog. Can I just say that I am beyond frustrated with this process???  Yes, I get free backgrounds.  Mainly because they're free.  However, I'm thinking that I may just have to break down and pay (gasp!) for someone on Etsy to create one for me so that I won't have to deal with periodically changing my background and dealing with the headache of also changing my fonts and colors and anything else that I might have to coordinate with the new blog background. 

Many times, I check my blog through my iPhone for comments to my blog and to see if any of the blogs I follow have been updated.  I also like to look back through past posts to see cute pics of my little man.  However, since changing my background, my pics won't show up on my phone, and I had to change my font color b/c it was apparently too light for my phone to pick up.  Technology...what a ball of frustration sometimes.

On a happier note, here's a teaser for my next post:  David Scott...with a puppy -- does it get any cuter?!?  And no, that's not our puppy, nor will it ever be our puppy...Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. i don't think lola could handle another dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Right now, I don't think Lola could handle another "thing" that breathes or takes up more of my attention!

    ReplyDelete