Thursday, September 2, 2010

Mischevious...

David Scott...


Yes, Mama?

What are you doing?
Nothing...just using this crystal vase and silver stuff to stand up...


Success!  Bubbles!




Here, Mama.  Can we do bubbles?

David Scott, get out of the pantry.

 Here I come!


 Being silly in the bathtub...


 Practicing good oral hygeine...


The weekend is here!  We're having David Scott christened at FUMC-Winnsboro this weekend.  We're really excited to see everbody and we'll try to do a full wrap-up of our weekend after it's over with.  I'm very much looking forward to a long weekend; it is MUCH needed!

BTW, I did get a new camera for my birthday -- thanks, Scotty!  You are an awesome husband and I'm so lucky that you research stuff I'd like to make sure I'm getting what I think I want.  And even when I'm pretty sure I know what I want, you always surprise me with something extra that I didn't even know was available.  You are the best and I love you! 

Random post, but it's late and I'm tired. 


2 comments:

  1. what kind of camera did you get??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a Cannon Powershot S90. It takes pictures like the SLRs (fast, better quality, etc.), but it's a small digital camera. I love it!

    ReplyDelete