Monday, September 26, 2011

A Few DS Stories...

Because David Scott says and does new stuff daily, I feel the need to document a few of his most recent, memorable happenings.

Several weeks ago, DS "blew" on Scotty's stomach. He proclaims, "It pooted!"


Gran, Papa, and Boo came to visit a few weekends ago. DS was wandering around the house looking for Gran, "Gran...are you?".

Last trip to Mom's: Gran was crawling on all fours over to Rachel. DS pulls the back of her pants back and says, "Poo poo!" guess he's heard me checking him for poo poo once or twice and thinks that we all go in our pants.

DS: Got it!
Me: What did you get?
DS holds out his finger to show me a booger. All boy. And yuck!

DS calls croutons "totons."

Just tonight I asked DS, "Do you love Mama?" He replies by nodding his head affirmatively. "Do you love Daddy?" Same response plus he shockingly added, "Nemo." I then asked him, "What else do you love?". "Totons!" I said, "Croutons-- what else?" His reply was, "Pow Pow!" The boy loves Mama, Daddy, Nemo, croutons, and his favorite song "Boom Boom Pow!" What more could he possibly need??? :)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment