Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Yep...

So...I suppose my last post entitled "Not Much Here" wasn't the best blog title as we've actually had a good bit going on. David Scott is going to be a big brother mid-January! We're so excited and can't wait to find out what Baby Rain is!! So yes, the goal is to be moved out of this cozy apartment so that it doesn't become even more cozy with a newborn...although living in a 2-bedroom apartment with 2 kids sounds like SO much fun (insert eye roll here). Fingers crossed that we're out by the end of October when our lease is up.

Anyhoo, regarding Baby Rain, I've been feeling ok lately, although I seem to have had a 24-hour stomach virus earlier in the week. I think it was just coincidental and not related to being pregnant. Except I was reminded that if that's what morning sickness is like, God knew what He was doing by skipping over me each time I've been pregnant. Yes, my friends, you can dislike me if you've had this unfortunate side effect of pregnancy. I've been pretty tired off and on up to this point. I blame part of that on chasing after a busy 2-and-a-half year old boy. And other than going through about a month of what felt like constant starvation, my appetite leveled out and I've finished out my first trimester with only 2 lbs added weight. So far, so good, so we're praying for a similar pregnancy/birth to what we had with DS, since we had a great and easy experience the first go-round.

3 comments: