Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ice, Ice, Baby...

David Scott wowed us with his dancing skills again the other night by rocking out to the classic Vanilla Ice hit "Ice, Ice Baby."  We are perplexed as to where he gets his moves from, as these moves are not frequently "busted out" in the Rainwater household.  Regardless, this kid appears to have the skills to pay the bills.  So if you know of any talent agents looking to bring on a fresh, new act...Holla! 


P.S.  If I could figure out how to upload the entire video (as this one is only about 40 seconds long) without it taking 47 minutes (!), I will do so.  Word to your mother...

3 comments:

  1. Gran wants to boogie with DS again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this. So adorable.I love when he starts moving his head.
    I might be more perplexed as to why you have this song on your itunes? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the head moves are part of our Jello dance...

    ReplyDelete