Friday, May 31, 2013

4 Months...

Drew,
At 4 months old, you are:
• 15.5 pounds
• 23 3/4 inches long
• wearing size 2 diapers
• wearing size 3-6 months clothes
• STILL eating every 3-4 hours.
• STILL taking catnaps during the day. But...STILL sleeping good at night. You wake up between. 2 and 4 am if you wake up at all. I know I certainly appreciate that!
• eating baby cereal once or twice a day; you take it pretty good!
• you can roll over both ways. But you like to be held most of the time so you really don't spend that much time on the floor at home. Besides the fact that I miss your face during the day, I know you get enough of that at daycare. :)
• you are keeping your hands in your mouth. A lot! But no sign of any teeth just yet.
• you babble, making incoherent sounds to us and smile SO big. I love your dimple.
• you've got cradle cap or some kind of rash on your head. Dr. K suggested we put some hydrocortisone on it which helps a ton. I think laying on your mat also irritates it which is another reason why we don't really lay you down in the evenings.

Big Guy, you are getting too big too fast. But I love the fun stages you're about to get into -- sitting up, trying to crawl, ahhh! Goodbye, baby blob! Hello, interactive baby! You ADORE your big brother. It doesn't matter if he's singing his ABC's or harassing you, you always have a huge grin on your face every time you see him. I hope you always look up to him and that he continues to love having a little brother. Siblings are your oldest and lifelong friends and I hope you and David Scott are as close as Daddy and I are to ours.

Love,
Mama





No comments:

Post a Comment