Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Card 2010...

Before it gets to be AFTER Christmas, I wanted to share our Christmas card for 2010:


I tried getting these out in a timely manner, but most of them went out in yesterday's mail and I will be hand-delivering them to family on the 23rd and 24th.  Truth be told, I ran out of envelopes and didn't feel like making another trip to the store -- any store.  So, coincidentally, I had just enough for N. LA family, one for our refrigerator at work, and one for us to keep.  Either way, I'm sure that the fam will be much happier to have this guy hand-delivering their mail rather than their normal postal worker.


Special Delivery...

I'm very proud of the fact that a) I even got Christmas cards out at all this year, and b) that I got them out BEFORE Christmas.  Last year, although I had a 5-week old baby, I got them sent out.  Granted it was on December 23rd, but they went out.  Perhaps, since I'm moving up the mail out an average of 3 days/year, I'll get them out at a decent time a few years from now.  Ha!  A girl can dream...I LOVE getting Christmas cards and seeing everybody's families and children-- especially if we only get to see one another once in a blue moon.  Except now with the Facebook revolution, that distance and time are minimized greatly, which is nice...for the most part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment